Saturday, September 27, 2008

Carol And Adam Part Two



















































































































Today was Carol and Adam's wedding. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony. Between Ted and me I think we took around 300 pictures. Obviously I'm not going to post all 300 images but I thought I would share a few pictures from the day. The first picture is Carol's parents, sister, brother-in-law, and nephew. The second picture is Brandon holding a ceremony program. The third picture is Carol and Ted before the ceremony. Picture four is Ted and me before the ceremony. Pictures five and six are Carol with family before the ceremony. Finally Adam makes an appearance in the seventh picture with Carol and Brandon at the reception.

No comments: