Friday, October 17, 2008

Honeymoon: Day Five





































































































































































Today was amazing. We drove to Tulum (about 1 hour south of our resort) to see the Mayan ruins. The view of the coast and the ocean are literally what I picture when I think of the word paradise. It is stunningly beautiful. Some of the ruins are right on the cliffs and other parts of the ruins are slightly inland. When we were standing on the cliffs the breeze felt wonderful. Once you walked a bit inland it got pretty hot. We were sweating bullets. Unfortunately my camera ran out of juice so I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but I still think we were able to capture the essence of Tulum.
Picture #1: Ted walking down the path to the ruins.
Picture #2: Our first view of the ruins.
Picture #3: One of the ruins right on the cliffs.
Pictures #4-10: Pictures of Mayan ruins.
Picture #11: Ted and Beth in front of some ruins.

No comments: