Saturday, March 14, 2009

Carolyn And Vince's Baby Shower- Yea!



















































































































































Casey, Ashlie, and I hosted Carolyn and Vince's baby shower today. I took a ton of pictures (which I still need to send Carolyn and Vince), but I wanted to post some highlights. The first picture is the shower banner that was hung on the garage door. The second picture is Casey preparing mimosas. The third picture is Carolyn eating cheesecake. Picture #4 is of the proud parents. Picture #5 is me, Casey, Carolyn, Vince, and Ashlie. Picture #6 was taken during one of several games. Pictures #7-9 are pictures of the four brave souls who participated in the "beer chug from a sippy cup" challenge. It was hilarious to watch. Ashlie's husband won. The last picture is of the party favors.

No comments: