Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ilaria And Mu








































































































Ilaria is growing like crazy, and she showed me how she can roll from her stomach to her back (pictures #: 1-3). She handled rolling over like a pro. After rolling over she spent a little more time on her stomach (picture #: 4) but then she was ready to rollover onto her back. Carolyn and Vince brought Mu some round furry toys from the bay area (they look like rabbit's feet) and even though he could not open the drawer to get them out (believe me he tried!) he was content to guard his toys by sitting on top of the table (picture #5). Little Ilaria loves to be bounced on the exercise ball so I took a turn. I'm not as good a bouncer as her mom, but I was able to bounce her to sleep (picture #6).

No comments: