Monday, July 20, 2009

No Late Fees For Me















I know this picture is a bit hard to see/read, so let me explain. When I received my July Bank of America (BOA) credit card statement I was dismayed to learn that my June payment had not been received and BOA had charged a $39.00 late fee. I immediately called BOA and was told they would not even consider reversing the fee until they received my June and July payments in full. I mailed the payment post haste, and called BOA this morning after confirming my payment was received. I found out there was an issue at one of BOA's payment processing centers, and all of the payments received June 14-29 were not processed. The rep confirmed my payment was sent to that processing center. The great news is the late fee and any interest will be reversed. I was so glad to hear that it was a glitch on BOA's end, and not me somehow forgetting to send payment. All's well that ends well.

No comments: