Tuesday, October 6, 2009

North Carolina: Day One





























































































































































Today was such a fun day filled with nostalgia for me. Ted and I started of the day with a walk at the Parcourse. Then we had lunch with my parents and grandmother at K&W. After lunch I spent time visiting with Me-Maw while Ted worked. After that Ted and I went to Hanes Mall to window shop. Next Bojangles for dinner (still one of my favorite places to eat), topped off with the Dixie Classic Fair at night. Literally everything we did today is a throwback to my childhood. Such great memories.
Picture #1: Hanes Mall.
Picture #2: Me outside Bojangles after eating my fill of biscuits and gravy and seasoned french fries.
Pictures #3-6: Some of the exhibits at the Dixie Classic Fair.
Pictures # 7-8: Two of my favorite rides at the Dixie Classic Fair.
Picture #9: Food vendor at the Dixie Classic Fair.
Picture #10: Me standing beside the blue ribbon winning pumpkin.
Picture #11: One of the exhibit areas at the Dixie Classic Fair.

No comments: