Thursday, October 8, 2009

North Carolina: Day Three











































































































































































It's our last day in North Carolina and we definitely had a full day. Ted and I took advantage of more beautiful weather and spent time at Reynolda Gardens this afternoon. After that we helped my parents prepare for a family dinner with Me-Maw, my sister, Quincy, and Quincy's parents. After dinner Ted and I went to Suzie and Quincy's house to meet their cat Zeus and their puppy Moka. We've had a great time visiting family and we are excited about going home, but it is always sad for me to say goodbye to my family.
Pictures #1-8: Views of Reynolda Gardens.
Picture #9: My parents' dog Darcy.
Pictures #10-11: Two family portraits.
Picture #12: Suzie and Quincy's dog Moka.

No comments: