Friday, March 5, 2010

Anniversary Dinner




















































































Ted and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary at Stella Mare's this evening. As usual everything was fantastic, from the decor to the food to the service. They even surprised us with an anniversary dessert. On a side note, I don't know if it's really a surprise since I told everyone from the hostess to our waitress to the busboy that it was our anniversary. They probably gave it to us to shut me up. Regardless it was a wonderful end to a delicious meal.
Picture #1: The French provincial charm of Stella Mare's.
Picture #2: Ted.
Pictures #3-4: Our friend Pat gave us a beautiful needlepoint for our anniversary.
Picture# 5: Our "surprise" anniversary dessert.
Picture #6: Ted and me.

No comments: