Saturday, June 26, 2010

Corrie And Joe Got Married

















































































































































































































































Ted and I attended Corrie and Joe's wedding today.
Pictures #1-2: The reception tables.
Pictures #3-4: The wedding ceremony.
Picture #5: Ceremony decor.
Picture #6: The gift and favor table.
Picture #7: Pat and her son Reid.
Picture #8: Pat with her sons Erik, Reid, Anthony, and her nephew Nick.
Picture #9: The flower girl Cali and her brother Vincent.
Picture #10: Pat and me.
Picture #11: Joe and Corrie's first dance.
Picture #12: A guest at the wedding who I felt was dressed a bit too casual.
Picture #13: Me and Ted.
Picture #14: The vegan wedding cake. We didn't try the cake. I had a non-vegan cupcake instead.
Picture #15: Corrie's bouquet which I think is gorgeous.

No comments: