Saturday, October 9, 2010

Santa Barbara Heart Walk










































































































After 3 1/2 months of training my team and I completed the Santa Barbara Heart Walk this morning. It was a beautiful day for a walk.
Picture #1: Members of my Heart Walk team: Beth, Christine, Louise, Donna, Paul, Lynda, Anne, and Clay.
Picture #2: Another picture of my Heart Walk team: back row- Ana, Linda, Paul, Lynda, Donna, Anne. Front row- Christine, Monica, Louise, Beth, Clay.
Picture #3: More Heart Walkers.
Picture #4: Donna and Lynda crossing the finish line.
Pictures #5-6: I nominated my coworker Paul for the American Heart Association Lifetime Achievement award and he won the grand prize!
Picture #7: Paul listening to the band and singling along with "Ring of Fire."

No comments: