Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Butchart Gardens










































































Once again I did not take any pictures today so I am sharing more pictures from my trip to Seattle in August 2006. As part of our trip my mom and I took the ferry to Vancouver Island and visited Butchart Gardens in Victoria. The gardens are one of the most popular attractions in Victoria and we certainly saw why. I remember the weather was beautiful and it was a wonderful day to be outdoors. As soon as you walk through the front gates you are greeted by myriad and vibrant colors in the sunken gardens. From there we spent several hours exploring the different sections of the gardens. My mom is a gardening enthusiast so our visit was particularly special for her.
Picture #1: A view of the sunken gardens.
Pictures: #2-3: Different views in the sunken gardens.
Picture #4: Part of the rose garden.
Picture #5: The Japanese garden.

*These pictures were taken August 13, 2006.

No comments: