Monday, February 28, 2011

Scavenger Hunt
























































































When I woke up this morning I had no idea what was in store for the day. I arrived at work and was greeted by a festively decorated office courtesy of my supervisor Sharon and my friend Kitty. After the initial rush of birthday well wishes from coworkers I settled in for the day when I received an email from Kitty suggesting I go get coffee. I did and found a mug with the initial "B" decorating it in different scripts. Throughout the day I received many more email clues from Kitty and Ann which led me on a fun birthday scavenger hunt. My reward at every turn were fun and thoughtful gifts. I have not been on a scavenger hunt since high school and it was an unexpected treat for my birthday.
Pictures #1-2: Scavenger hunt clues.
Pictures #3-4: My scavenger hunt booty.
Pictures #5-6: My decorated office.

No comments: