Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Wonderful Surprise















































It's been a long time since I've been totally surprised. I can honestly say I was totally surprised yesterday when I received a call from my best friend Nicole who said she and her mother Darla were in Pismo Beach. This is unusual because Nicole lives in Hayward and her mother lives in North Carolina. Darla is visiting Nicole and her husband and Nicole decided to show her mom the beaches along Highway 1. When they arrived in Pismo Beach Nicole called me to let me know they were in our area. Fortunately Ted and I didn't have any plans for the afternoon or evening so we were able to get together with Nicole and Darla. After dinner they decided they didn't want to drive to Santa Barbara, which was their ultimate destination, so they stayed with us. It was wonderful catching up with Nicole and Darla.
Picture #1: Darla, Beth, Nicole.
Picture #2: Nicole, Beth, Darla.
Picture #3: Nicole and Beth.

No comments: