Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Best Table Mates















This is a picture of our table at Suzie and Quincy's reception. I can truthfully say we had the best table at the reception. Let me explain... I did not plan on giving a toast at the reception as I don't feel comfortable speaking in front of crowds. Somehow the microphone made its way to me so I nervously stood and started delivering the toast. I barely got two sentences out when I started to cry (which is why I didn't want to give a toast). I jokingly mentioned it would be easier to deliver the toast if my table mates all stood with me and without hesitation they all did and I finished my toast less nervous and feeling incredibly supported.
Pictured from left to right: Shola, Ted, Beth, Ted, Elizabeth, Mavis, Esther, and Dave.

No comments: